ATK Raider 13 Evo
Pris i pakke: 6499,-
The Raider Evo range is completely redesigned and features a new series of bindings which display the best of ATK Bindings’ technology applied to the Free Touring category.
Raider 11 Evo, Raider 13 Evo and Freeraider 15 Evo are not just bindings, they are a work of art by ATK Bindings: a futuristic design for outstanding performances.
The main novelty is the heel piece which is fitted with an automatic ski brake and replaces the manual push button mechanism, now activated by rotating the head of the heel piece. The second, is the revolutionary toe piece which features adjustable release values and provides perfect adaptability to one’s own style of skiing.
PRODUCTS TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Easy Entry System®: new geometry of the toe parts elements that makes the step-in easy and confident with any tech boot available on the market, even in case of worn out soles.
- SNOW PACK PROOF SYSTEM®: no snow pack under the toe part, even with several up-hill/downhill transitions. It also avoids snow loads on the toe piece granting a perfect lightness at any moment.
- U.H.V.® System (Up-hill Hardness Variator): system that allows to change the up-hill locking hardness of the toe part. It compensates the boot toe insert wear and tear during the years, provides a proper locking strenght for each user and reduces the pressures on the locking mechanism.
- CAM RELEASE SYSTEM®: exclusive system that provides the most stable downhill performance on the market, extremely precise release and the softest heel step-in of the industry.
- ELASTIC RESPONSE SYSTEM®: an elastic sliding system (14 mm of elasticity) applied to the heel part to ensure the natural ski flex (also in case of big jumps/compressions), improves the binding release performance when the binding is stressed, reduces the pressure on the ski-boot-binding system.
- Magneto Heel Flaps® provides 3 different walking modes.
- The built-in crampons slot assures the perfect insertion of any ATK Bindings® crampon size.
- A 25 mm ADJUSTMENT PLATE integrated in the heel part to assure a fast adjustment in case of boot substitution.
- The release system on the heel part provides a 5 to 13 adjustment range, both lateral (Mz) and vertical (My).
- RELEASE ADJUSTMENT TOE PIECE®: The adjustable settings of the heel release are now available for the toe part. The new toe part by ATK Bindings features adjustable release settings and combined with the heel piece it delivers top class stability.
- AUTOMATIC BRAKE SYSTEM®: An extraordinary innovative system which requires no further action for activating the rear skibrake. The mechanism is automatically set and by switching from ascent to descent mode, the skibrake is activated without any further action.
Skandinavisk Høyfjellsutstyr Trondheim
Velkommen til vår hjemmeside! Her finner du et utvalg av vårt varesortiment og våre tjenester. Vi har ingen nettbutikk, men forsøker fortløpende å oppdatere varekatalogen med de fleste produktkategoriene. Ønsker du å kjøpe noen av varene eller har andre spørsmål så kan du skrive tilkontakte oss her.
Olav Tryggvasons gt. 3
Telefon: 73 53 31 00