Scarpa Vapor V Dame
Edging, Smearing and Sensitivity
A percise, versatile and best-selling shoe that marries a comfortable fit with steep climbing performance, the redesigned Vapor V Wmn features fresh colors, a microfiber upper and our Bi-Tension™ active rand for a premium combo of durability and sensitivity. Built on a lower volume women’s last.
- SIZE : 34 – 42 (with ½ sizes)
- WEIGHT: 210g (½ pair size 38)
- UPPER : 1.8mm Microsuede
- MIDSOLE : Talyn 1.5mm
- OUTSOLE : Vibram® XS Edge (3.5mm)
- LAST : FR – Moderately Downturned, Moderately Asymenetric
- PROFILE : Moderately Downturned
- SYMMETRY : Asymmetric
- CLOSURE : Strap
- PRIMARY MATERIAL : Synthetic
- SOLE RUBBER : Vibram® XS Edge
Bi Tension active randing system runs under the toes and draws back through the arch of the foot to give great flex with subtle tension.
SOLE: VIBRAM® XS Edge
3.5mm full length XS Edge sole. Developed to provide maximum edging support, the VIBRAM®XS Edge compound delivers excellent grip while adding improved firmness for the most challenging edging moves.