The J-Loader features enhanced foam padding and acrylic sleeves to better protect the kayak and a silver finish with multiple layers of corrosion resistant coating, universal fit hardware and a Lifetime Limited Warranty. The J-Loader includes our exclusive boarding ramp that makes loading simple. This premium high strength steel kayak carrier delivers years of great service and dependable transport. For enhanced ease of loading, the Telos Kayak Load Assist will integrate with the J-Loader (sold separately).
Note: The base of the carrier has a rectangular «cutout» that has been included for square cross bar fit. This «cutout» does not effect the fit or function of the carriers when installed to round or oval shaped cross bars.
Note: All Malone carriers come with two lengths of installation hardware (hex bolts). Cross bars can vary in thickness and having two lengths to choose from allows the consumer to select the best fit for their application. We recommend that the unused set of hardware be retained for future use with a different vehicle or cross bars.
- Heavy duty steel corrosion proof frames
- Jawz universal fit mounting hardware
- 60mm and 70mm mounting bolts (Note: Longer bolts available in Accessories / Hardware & Mounting Kits)
- Oversize foam padding with replaceable acrylic fabric sleeves
- 11′ load straps and safety tie-downs
- Cushioned base pads to protect the kayak’s finish
- Integrated boarding ramp to simplify kayak loading
- Assembled in the USA
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 20″ x 6″ x 16.5″ high
- Weight: 13.6 lb
- Length: 20″
- Width: 6″
- Height: 16.5″
- Load capacity: 75 lb
What’s In The Box:
- (2) J-Loader Kayak Carriers
- (2) Jawz Kits with Mounting Hardware
- (2) Cam Buckle Load Straps
- (2) Bow and Stern Lines
- (1) Instruction Manual