Technical touring and sea kayaking life vest with all of the comfort, durability, pockets and organization you will need for a day, weekend, or month on the water.
The Kokatat Neptune life vest features 210 high tenacity rip stop nylon fabric and Gaia PVC free foam. The articulated shell and foam panels provides unprecedented comfort. All of the webbing adjustments are front and center for easy fitting. There are five pockets including pockets for VHF radio and folding knife. Reflective tape, a hydration sleeve and attachment points for knife and strobe light round out the features of this life vest. The Neptune is also compatible with the Tributary Hydration system, Rear Pocket, Tactic Pack and the Poseidon Quick Release Belt.
- 210D High tenacity rip-stop nylon shell
- 5 pockets (including dedicated pockets for VHF radio and folding knife)
- Front and center webbing adjustments
- Articulated Gaia® PVC-free foam panels
- Reflective tape
- Hydration sleeve
- Attachment points for fixed rescue knife and strobe light
- Compatible with Tributary Hydration system and Rear Pocket
- Compatible with Poseidon Quick Release Belt