Black Diamond Razor Carbon Pro
Offering the ideal combination of weight, durability and performance for dedicated backcountry skiers, the Razor Carbon poles feature an aluminum upper and carbon fiber lower that stand up to years of skin tracks and powder laps.
Combining the durability of an aluminum upper with the reduced swing weight of a carbon fiber lower, the Black Diamond Razor Carbon ski poles are built for the dedicated backcountry skier. The Razor Carbon’s grip offers improved ergonomics, while FlickLock adjustability allows for easy and secure length changes. We also included a rubber grip extension for choking up while sidehilling on the skin track.
- 14 mm (0.55 in) aluminum upper with 12 mm (0.5 in) carbon fiber lower
- Touring grip with dual density soft touch rubber
- Touring strap with plastic ladder-lock buckle
- Lightweight rubber grip extension for quick, secure choke-ups
- 100 mm (4 in) Powder Baskets
- Indexed ferrule for 3/4 basket compatibility
- FlickLock® adjustability