22 Designs Outlaw X
Now easier step-in and out, lighter, and more spring travel for the ultimate in performance and touring.
The Outlaw X is our updated NTN binding, now with easier step-in and out, lighter weight, and improved durability. Still built the 22 Designs way with sweet flex, copious spring travel, rugged steel construction, and blazing up and downhill performance.An underfoot spring steel plate allows a lively flex while offering precision lateral control. A single long spring provides smooth travel, and an easy preload adjustment makes it easy to find the sweet spot.
Borrowing proven touring technology from the Axl, the Outlaw X delivers true free-pivot performance. With a true step-in and pole activated release, the Outlaw is always ready to run. The Outlaw can release laterally, although it’s not guaranteed. The Outlaw is not a DIN-certified releasable binding. Ski at your own risk.
Brakes sold separately.
- Easy to step in and out
- Improved durability for the hardest chargers
- Instant flex engagement
- Optional brakes: 95, 110, and 125mm widths
- Optional stiffy spring kit.
- 50 degrees of resistance-free touring
- Industrial strength main die spring
- Preload adjustable from 1 to 5
- Spring-loaded climbing bail
- NTN compatible in two sizes
- Toepiece height: 28 mm at rear with 3 degree ramp
- Weight including climbers: 1540g (Small)