22 Designs Lynx
Pris i pakke: 6399,-
The new standard in free-pivot telemark.
Introducing the Lynx, an NTN tech-toe touring binding. It’s a completely new design featuring composite flex plates, adjustable preload and binding activity, and a lightweight yet durable design. Built with machined aluminum parts, an easy-to-switch ski/walk mode, and lightweight springs with plenty of travel, it’s the new standard in light touring for telemark bindings.
The tech-toe design allows touring without any lifted binding weight, so skiers can keep up with even their spandex-clad AT brethren. But since it’s a 22 Designs binding, skiers get the durability they expect and the reward of smooth, powerful tele turns on the way down.
- Easy step in and out
- Instant flex engagement
- 80+ degrees of resistance-free touring
- Adjustable preload and 3 activeness settings
- Spring-loaded dual-height climber
- Weight including climbers: 960g (Small)
- NTN compatible in two sizes: Size break for Scarpa and Crispi boots is 26.0/26.5; for Scott/Garmont boots, the break is between 25.5 and 26.0
- tech-toe pin height: 40,5 mm
- Made in the USA.